Our surgeons see patients at the following locations:
Barnes-Jewish Hospital–the only hospital in the St. louis region to be recognized among the best hospitals by U.S. News & World Report–is a Level 1 Trauma Center and non-profit teaching hospital on the Washington University School of Medicine Campus. Washington University Physicians at Barnes-Jewish Hospital ranked in 10 data-driven specialties and received the highest rating in 9 common care procedures by U.S. News & World Report.
Doctors’ offices on the campus of Washington University Medical Center, Barnes-Jewish Hospital and St. Louis Children’s Hospital
- Physical Address: 4921 Parkview Pl St. Louis, MO 63110
Location of the Surgical and Wound Care Clinic
- Physical Address: 4901 Forest Park Avenue, St. Louis, MO 63108, United States
Doctors’ offices in South St. Louis County
- Physical Address: 5201 Midamerica Place, St. Louis, MO 63129, United States
Doctors’ offices on the campus of Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Physical Address: 1040 North Mason Road, Creve Coeur, MO 63141, United States
Doctors’ offices on the campus of Barnes-Jewish St. Peters Hospital
- Physical Address: 10 Hospital Drive, St. Peters, MO 63376, United States
Siteman Cancer Center
Washington University Physicians are leaders in cancer treatment, research and education at the only cancer center in Missouri to hold the prestigious Comprehensive Cancer Center Designation. Our experts treat patients at all Siteman Cancer Center locations, which received the highest possible rating–exceptional–by the National Cancer Institute, part of the National Institutes of Health, during two consecutive evaluations in 2015 and 2020.
- Physical Address: 4921 Parkview Place, Saint Louis, MO 63110, USA
South County offices of Siteman Cancer Center
- Physical Address: 5225 Midamerica Lane, St. Louis, MO 63129, United States
Cancer specialists’ offices on the campus of Christian Hospital
- Physical Address: 11125 Dunn Rd, St. Louis, MO 63136, United States
St. Charles County offices of Siteman Cancer Center
- Physical Address: 150 Entrance Way, St. Peters, MO 63376, United States
West County Offices of Siteman Cancer Center
St. Louis Children’s Hospital
Washington University Physicians treat adolescent patients at St. Louis Children’s Hospital, the only pediatric hospital in Missouri and Illinois nationally recognized by the American College of Surgeons as a Level 1 Pediatric Trauma Center. St. Louis Children’s Hospital is recognized in the top 10% of children’s hospitals nationally by U.S.News & World Report in 2020.
Clinical offices of pediatric general, cardiothoracic, plastic, transplant and urologic surgeons
- Physical Address: One Children’s Place St. Louis, MO 63110
St. Louis Children’s Specialty Care Center
At the St. Louis Children’s Specialty Center, Washington University Physicians and St. Louis Children’s Hospital pediatric nurses and staff bring nationally recognized expertise to children and families, in an outpatient facility completely dedicated to kids and teens.
Doctors’ offices for pediatric patients in West St. Louis Country
Washington University Physicians at Christian Hospital, members of BJH HealthCare and recipient of the 2019 EMS Award for Heart Attack Treatment, provide world-class medical care to the communities of North County, Greater St. Louis County and Southern Illinois.
Doctors offices for general surgery, plastic surgery, cardiothoracic surgery and urology
- Physical Address: 11155 Dunn Road, St. Louis, MO 63136, USA
Alton Memorial Hospital
Alton Memorial Hospital, a full-service acute-care hospital, is a member of BJC HealthCare, one of the nation’s largest nonprofit health care organizations. Washington University Physicians care for residents in Alton, Illinois, and the surrounding communities in a five-county area of greater St. Louis.
- Physical Address: One Memorial Drive Alton, Illinois 62002